~ Please note the banner message above.
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Staff are available by phone and email.
An appointment is required to enter the building.
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020 = Closed for New Year's Day
- Monday, January 20 = Closed for Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday
- Wednesday, February 12 = Closed for Lincoln's Birthday
- Monday, February 17 = Closed for Presidents' Day
- Friday, April 10 = Closed for Good Friday
- Sunday, April 12= Closed for Easter
- Sunday, May 24 and Monday, May 25 = Closed for Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3 through Sunday, July 5 = Closed for Independence Day
- Saturday, September 5 through Monday, September 7 = Closed for Labor Day
- Monday, October 12 = Closed for Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 25 = 5:00 p.m. Closing
- Thursday, November 26 = Closed for Thanksgiving
- Sunday, December 20 = Closed
- Thursday, December 24 = 5:00 p.m. Closing
- Friday, December 25 through Sunday, December 27 = Closed for Christmas
- Thursday, December 31, 2020 = 5:00 p.m. Closing
- Friday, January 1, 2021 = Closed for New Year's Day
Our 2020 Closing Policy Calendar of Operations is available here.
Our 2020 calendar, showing when the library is closed, is available here.